PGA Volunteer Dress Code

FAQ's, Uniforms, Shirt Sale Dates, etc.

PGA Volunteer Dress Code

Postby chairman » Sat Dec 23, 2023 2:15 pm

First let me say that both Kris and I think the new shirt will look great with most solid color bottom wear; Kris prefers black and I prefer Khaki, grey, or dark blue. What is important to us is that everyone wear a nice looking solid color bottom and closed-toe shoes.

Please remember that you are required to wear the Volunteer Uniform (below) when on-course and performing your assignments:

- Uniform consists of: current volunteer shirt, volunteer headgear (if a hat is to be worn) and closed-toed shoes - no sandals, no slippers/"flip-flops".
- Clothing should conform to Hualalai required golf dress code: solid color shorts/bottoms - no denim, no cargo shorts.

Starting in 2017 the PGA added the following Dress Code language to our Volunteer Waiver (in short, they want us to wear khaki!):

Dress Code: As a volunteer you will pay a discounted fee for a uniform (consisting of a volunteer shirt and hat) and a volunteer credential, which are to be worn at all times during your shift. Your uniform and credential are NOT transferable and, if lost, will not be replaced. You will be responsible for the maintenance, cleanliness and laundry of your own volunteer clothing. Men must wear khaki pants or shorts with their uniform during tournament week. Women must wear khaki pants, skirts, capris, or knee length shorts with their uniform. Sandals and traditional spikes are not permitted.
You can find the full waiver attached below; you accepted this waiver when registering for the event.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Mahalo,
- Larry Webb
Volunteer Co-Chair
Attachments
2024 Volunteer Waiver Form.pdf
PGA Insurance Waiver
(114.5 KiB) Downloaded 877 times
chairman
Site Admin

Return to General Volunteer Information