Open Play Dates & Tee Sheets - Updated June 6th

Requirements and status of volunteer golf privilege.

Open Play Dates & Tee Sheets - Updated June 6th

Postby chairman » Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:32 pm

Below are the remaining Volunteer Golf Privilege dates:

First an important reminder: Wear appropriate attire, arrive at the resort no sooner than 30-45 minutes before your tee time, check-in at the Club Shop, & go to the range to warm up! Several volunteers have been wearing inappropriate attire for the resort & golf, showing up at 9 or 10am to practice, and assume that they can tell the starter when they wish to play - like an hour or two before their tee time. Needless to say this generates many emails from the resort that our volunteers are difficult and that I do not inform them sufficiently. Please follow these simple guidelines.

[b][size=150]

Sat 6/12 12:00-12:40, 20 golfers

Very few volunteers have not used their privilege - with the exception of some injured or off island. Therefore, this will be the last play date until Nov. If this is a problem, please contact me.

See attached PDF below for Golf Tee Sheets by date - listing those volunteers currently scheduled and remaining openings available.

*** THE RESORT WILL PROVIDE MORE PLAY DATES AND THEY WILL BE SHOWN ON THIS LINK WHEN PROVIDED ***

PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU HAVE ANY ISSUES REGARDING YOUR GOLF PRIVILEGE

Please email or text me with any questions,
Larry 808-989-6336
Mgt@HualalaiVolunteers.org
Attachments
Volunteer Golf - Jun 12.pdf
Volunteer Play Date Tee Sheets
(248.65 KiB) Downloaded 11 times
chairman
Site Admin

Return to Golf Privilege Information